Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mommy moments

Last week kolton and I went on a little shopping trip to find our perfect outfits for our family pictures (post with those tmro!). Korbin stayed with my mom so I could shop alot faster, shopping with two kids is tough stuff! It had been awhile since me and my first born had had some one on one time....and we sure needed it! I had several "mommy moments" during this little shopping trip to Marshals and Target. While walking into target my sweet 4 and 1/2 year looks up at me grabs my hand and proclaims, "mom your my best friend and I love you!" Also, he adds that Korbin may also be my best friend! Cause he is sweet and loves his lil brother like that! awwh, melt my heart! Then as we are shopping he is singing quietly, I ask him what song he is singing..."mom, it's just a song about our FamIly". So, I talk him into singing it to me. In the sweetest lil song voice EVER, he begins..."mom,dad,kolton, and korbin, together AllllllWayssss".
Seriously, he is the best kid! There it is my moments that happened right in middle of Target.

Me and (pirate face) Kolton on our shopping trip!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment