Saturday, July 23, 2011

catching you up! -korbin-

I thought i would do some catching up on life, for myself, to be able to look back at my blog and see some important moments that have already passed (before i started this blog) and journal them just so i could have them on here since they are precious memories too!!! 

I will start back with my  pregnancy #2 pictures
(a quick college will work to get those memories on here!)
.
I had a very typical, "by the book" pregnancy. And I thank God for it! I was sick in the trimester you should be sick, i was energized and happy in the 2nd trimester, and tired in the 3rd. I loved every minute of it...because it meant myself and my baby (Korbin) was moving along just as we should!

WE ALL WERE BEYOND THRILLED TO WELCOME ANOTHER LIL' BOY
TO OUR GROWING FAMILY!!!
Korbin Boyd Goins  8-21-10

My precious 2nd born!


No comments:

Post a Comment