Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Four years...

Four years ago I met him, my first baby boy! The most precious thing i had ever seen in my life.  
 I instantly fell in love.
 There are no words to describe the feeling of becoming a mommy and holding something so pure, so small, so PERFECT in your arms and knowing that HE is MINE (ours)...forever!
 Kolton, you came into this world in a hurry...an extremely fast emergency csection. 
I will never forget your birth story....
It was the Florida vs. Tenn. game of '07 and Daddy specifically told me not to go into labor that day (he wanted to watch the game..haha) We went to eat at Chili's for lunch and then came home. I stayed home and put out all the Fall decor in the house while daddy went to watch the game with the guys. All day i was "leaking"(sorry TMI)...and FINALLY realized that it was my water, it had broke!! I started feeling weird so i called the Dr. and then called your daddy, the game had just ended, LOL! We headed to the hospital and then within 30 min was being rushed to the operating table. Your were breach and my water had broke, so we were talking about having a c-section within the next two hours and then your heart rate unexpectantly dropped LOW and wouldn't rise so i was rushed to have a c-section (and i mean rushed, like nurses running and pushing my bed into the operating room) and shoving me onto the table and being put to sleep.  I was scared but really didn't have time to think about anything. An hour and half later i woke up in the recovery room to family, nurses, and my precious baby boy!!!!! 
I can't thank God enough for you Kolton!! 
 That was four years ago....
1st Birthday!! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
 2nd Birthday!! Sports
 We always go the Chuckie Cheese ON your birth date by your request. You love it!
(pic below age 2)
 3rd Birthday!! Batman theme and Chuckie Cheese
YOUR THE BEST KOLTON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!

(birthday 4 pic coming tmro)

1 comment:

-Mel said...

Ashley, you are such a wonderful mother! I just love reading your updates. Your boys seem like the sweetest! I know one thing... they are very lucky! ;)

Happy 4th Birthday, Kolton!

Post a Comment