Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Its a new day!

Today (4 days after surgery) i'm feeling much better!!! I'm still having some cramps and things but i am feeling pretty much back to myself! I said in an older post i'm not going to complain or have a "pity party", and i mean that....I am way too blessed for that!! I look at all this as a learning/growing experience and God saw it fit for my life and although I may not like it, i realize it could of been worse. For my sake and my lil' family's sake I have had a good cry (ok maybe two or three good cries) and a good talk with God and i'm ready for a new day!.....

   Today I had to get out of my house! i have been no where the last week but the Dr.'s office or hospital. I was ready for some fresh air and a Starbucks of course. So, this morning i woke up feeling like its time to get out of my slump and i was going to enjoy this rainy day -no matter what. I loaded my boys up and headed to my moms to pick her up. I only had three things on my mind and that was....

#1. Have some fun with my boys
(pictures on my phone...gotta figure out how to put them on computer on day)
We had lunch at Chick-fil-a, played on playground, ended lunch with some ice cream

 #2. Go to Starbucks for a Mocha latte

#3. Buy a Bath & Body Works Fall candle 
(sweet cinnamon pumpkin, to be exact).

Today was a New Day....a great day!

1 comment:

Knilber said...

I know the procedure is something that will cause discomfort for a few weeks and your hormones will be crazy for a bit too. I am glad you got out of the house and enjoyed your day. Those boys will keep you busy and I am sure they make you smile. God has a plan even when we don't understand. Take care of yourself and don't over do it.

Post a Comment