Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gorilla, lions, and bugs...oh my!

This month My mom and I decided a trip to the Cincinnatti Zoo was needed!! :)
We had such a great time! This zoo is amazing, you really get to see animals close up and the exhibits are so beautiful! Korbin liked it, but Kolton he was in heaven...he LOVES animals!

 This was the most beautiful lion i have even seen. So big and truly a beautiful creature of God
 the insect wall...one of Koltons favorite exhibits. The whole place was full of bugs. It was so interesting!
 Having fun in the jungle!
Ice cream break 
 I think our ice cream break was Korbin's favorite part....that along with the train ride!
 petting a wallaby
 This is my happy boy!! I love that sweet smile!
 Korbin and Nonna playing!
 This elephant just came right up to the fence to say hi to us!
 Aunt Margie and Sheila came along for the fun!
 This was the best picture i got with my boys after about twenty tries..oh well, memory made!
The zoo was great, i love doing new things with my boys and introducing them to fun things! I can't wait to take them back already! Next time we will take Daddy (he couldn't take off work) :(


Kolton and Korbin, you had a blast at the zoo and I am so thankful for memories we make together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment