Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten things i'm loving right now!!
(in no specific order)

1. Pinterest..enough said!

2.That my boy Korbin started walking tonight! yay Korbin! (post on that tmro!)

3.Buttercream Pumpkin Candle from Yankee

4. My awesome husband

5. The fact that the "terribles" (age 2 and 3) are a stage in the past...
...i'm loving the new behavior change of my 4 year old!
-Of course i loved him at 2 and 3...i'm talking about the "fits" we went through in the "terribles". yuck! 

6. Fall crafts (a post on this later too)

7. Victorias Secret "slice of heaven" lip gloss.

8. My new found love for crock pot cooking

9. losing 6lbs...15more to go 

10. new pillows...yes pillows. 
I can't believe how much better i slept last night. Therefore, i'm thankful today for new pillows! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment