Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lunch in a barn

Thursday we decided to head down to the local Appalachian Museum and have lunch with my mom and stepdad! They have daily lunch special and others yummy treats!
 After lunch we enjoyed the scenery and walked the grounds!
i love my lil' family!
 Peacocks were everywhere...
 Nonna and Paw with Korbin
 Daddy and Kolton went exploring...
 Kolton loves anything outdoors and animals so this was right up his alley!
 I saw this mama and her babies and could help but laugh. she was trying to round them up and protect them and they were running and playing everywhere....Sound familiar!?! (We mamas are always doing this!)
 My happy boy!
 Kolton wanted to take a picture too..he is always snatching up my camera. 
I think he does a great job!
After lunch and a walk we decided we NEEDED ice cream so we all drove to the lil' town of Norris and got ice cream at Hensleys Cafe. yum!
The bar stools made the experience even better for Kolton...and me too, i won't lie! :)
 Korbin was happy he got his own cone!
 My handsome hubby eating ice cream. He was so mad i took his picture.
 I love days like this! Just taking time with family to enjoy the simple things....
Lunch in a barn and Ice cream on a stool

No comments:

Post a Comment