Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pregnancy News.

Today was my third ultrasound. We were hoping to see a baby at this point, but again no baby. The sac is still good and even GROWING. Everything is showing that my pregnancy is good and progressing BUT, we can't find a lil' peanut in there. My Dr. is somewhat confused but hopeful. It helps that my Dr's are so supportive and uplifting! I'm pretty sure most Dr.'s would of just said sorry by this point. But, since everything is good and i still have pregnancy symptoms (and no miscarriage symptoms) they are holding on to hope that the baby could be "hiding" (so am i). Therefore, another week of waiting and praying is in our future. Next Tuesday we will once again go back to the Dr. and go into that little room and watch another black and white screen and pray!

I am still worried and confused....But oddly ok right now.

Its been a great week otherwise....
These cuties keep me busy and show me how blessed i am to already have two healthy kids! 
Thank You God!



No comments:

Post a Comment