Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well, i don't even want to write this post, but, i know i should.  A lot of people have emailed me today or text me and asked how my Dr. apt went and i haven't responded. So, once again my blog is the easiest place to say it....I will be having a DandC, maybe tmro, maybe next week (we will know in the morning). Today was my fourth ultrasound, again no baby in sac and no fetal pole was found.  The previous ultrasound showed growth of the sac and my levels were good. Not this time, it hadn't grown and was beginning to mis-shape. Therefore, i lost my pregnancy and surgery is needed.
I have been calm through this whole experience but today has been hard.  Sometimes, talking about to everyone is just too hard.  That being said...please pray for me and Nick. We are so thankful to everyone who is praying and so happy to have friends that are so concerned and love us so much. I know that this loss is in God's plan and i will not complain, i am heartbroken and hurting, but i will not complain. I am truly blessed in my life and am thankful to God for the blessings he has given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment