Thursday, August 11, 2011

Our big Surprise! -Its been over a week?...gosh!

I haven't realized its been to long since i posted last! A lot has been going on around the The Goins household lately. (I'll catch that up in another post!) But, this post if something very exciting and very surprising i want to share!
 YUP...THATS TWO LINES...I'M PREGNANT! 
Although it was not in our plans to have another baby for about 3 more years...God has other plans for my growing family! After the initial shock we have become very excited God is blessing us again!!!

We found out on Sunday the 29th and told our parents that Monday. But, we waited and told everyone else that Wednesday after a few more pregnancy tests..haha! (yes, i was in disbelief, considering i was taking birth control). 

I went to the Dr. Monday for my 1st visit to have an ultrasound and blood work drawn. We got the blood work back yesterday and my progestrene levels are low so i'm taking supplements to help that out....I'M TERRIFIED right now! I go back today for more test and we will know more on Friday.
i've never had this with my other pregnancies and i am scared.
So please say some prayers for my lil' peanut!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl i am so happy for you guys,and you all will be in my prayers.

Post a Comment